Welcome to Wildflower Family Therapy Center!
I am so glad you are here! It is my hope that you will find what you are looking for.
Is this you?
- feeling nervous or on edge most of the time
- worry too much about different things and not being able to stop the worry
- feeling bad about yourself, or that you are a failure or have let yourself and your family down; or maybe feeling behind in life;
- feeling down, depressed, or hopeless
- overwhelmed with too many changes and stressors
- feeling stuck
- finding yourself in an unsatisfying or even abusive relationship
- recognizing your marriage needs help, feeling disconnected from your partner, or arguing all the time
- perhaps you have experienced relationship traumas that manifest as fear of abandonment, fear of rejection, insecurity, or an inability to trust people.
- perhaps you have trouble saying “no” to people and being there for others anytime they need you while nobody is there for you.
- you recognize something needs to change and you want to start putting in consistent effort to start changing what needs to be changed, healing what needs to be healed, and creating a more fulfilling life for yourself and for your family.
I have good news for you:
The only certainty we have in life is change.
No matter what you are going through, change is possible!
There is hope for change, whatever it might look like for you:
- maybe learn healthy coping skills to improve your mental and emotional state, to keep that anxiety under control, snap out of a depressive state or learn how to set healthy boundaries with people in your life;
- explore the root cause of your problems;
- process difficult or traumatic experiences;
- discover how significant events and relationships impacted who you are today, why you live your life the way you do, and what you are passing down to your children if you have any;
- make connections, understand your intergenerational emotional legacy and what YOU can do about it;
- learn to create connection and intimacy in your relationship;
- learn to express your thoughts, feelings, needs and desires AND maintain a healthy relationship with your spouse and family members
- find your personal power!! and experience the feeling of standing grounded, confident and secure in the midst of life’s challenges.
- heal and grow wildly … just like a wildflower!
If you don’t like the dark, cold, gloomy place you live in anymore, take charge of your life, allow me to be your guide, and let’s head together to a sunnier, happier place! Finding the right therapist can be pretty challenging. Don’t hesitate to contact me for a free 15 min consultation!
You are not alone!
Can a single-session therapy help me?
Couples therapy Premarital counseling Conflict and communication Infidelity
Therapy for depression Therapy for anxiety
Wildflower Family Therapy Center offers both online and in person appointments. Our physical office is located in Beaufort SC on the top floor of the tall, Regions Bank building on Robert Smalls Parkway, next to the Spanish Moss trail and “the new Publix”. Our office location is private, quiet and conducive to therapeutic experiences.
All are welcome! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin (ancestry), religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status, immigration status, vaccination status, language, political or other opinions, property, family status, or social situation. Let us be your support “family”! That family where, no matter what you are going through, someone is there for you!
Please contact me to schedule a free initial consultation.
803 – 672 – 0566 | Send Email
I look forward to helping you make the first step toward your well-being.